“Make Sure What You Wear Works With Your Personal Vibe” – Aditya Roy Kapoor
Deepali Nandwani 2 min read
Let us take a look at how Aditya Roy Kapoor manages to remain one of the most stylish personalities of Bollywood.
- I change my hair style more often than my wardrobe. I have tried all kinds of style – short curls, straight hair, even an afro. A good hairstyle will help you change your look without changing your wardrobe too drastically.
- Keep it simple and minimal.
- Make sure what you wear works with your personal vibe. Converse shoes, T-shirts, a good pair of denims define mine.
- If I were to wear a suit, the only colour in the entire ensemble would be added by the pocket square. Say, a pink pocket square with a dark blue or a black suit. Though I must say, for fashion shoots I have worn even wine coloured pants and they do look good.
- Experiment with your jackets. Wear a maroon zipper jacket with dark blue denims and a white shirt.
- I think we look our best in subdued colours, sophisticated cuts, and a general air of sleek understatement.
- I’m not much of a fashion expert, but I do realise that if you put on something and feel great about the way you are looking, then that works best for you.
- A man’s fashion accessories need to be versatile and complement his outfit. Select accessories in classic colours and shapes to give you a more interesting, yet sophisticated look.
- My style rules are very simple: Moisturise your face, pay attention to your basic grooming – clean, clipped nails, no bad breath, ensure that your hair isn’t greasy. Mostly, it’s a collection of a lot of small investments of time and effort that add up to a slight but noticeable tweak in how people think of you.
- I think the most versatile garments in your wardrobe could include a grey T-shirt, which can also be worn as an undershirt, slim-fit straight leg dark blue denim, slip-ons and brown toe oxfords, a casual leather belt, a white buttonup shirt, a good sweater or two, good quality black T-shirts, and a charcoal coloured slim fit suit. Basics that you can never go wrong with.
#Aashiqui 2 #Abhishek Kapoor #Aditya Roy Kapoor #Fitoor #Fitoor release #Katrina Kaif #Rules of style #style basics #style statement