“If Your Beard Isn’t Trimmed Or Groomed, It’s A Big Put-Off” – Prachi Desai
MW Staff 2 min read
Actress Prachi Desai on the importance of grooming, how men should experiment with colour, how shoes can make or break your outfit, and more.
- Everyone has a different personality, physique and attitude, so it’s important to realise what suits you. If you are comfortable in what you wear, it gives you more confidence to pull off the look.
- Men who dress primarily to impress look like they are trying too hard. That is a deal breaker.
- I personally love crisp, minimalistic styles on men. I am quite a fan of vintage styles as well.
- A white shirt and classic denims paired with tan shoes and an amazing watch will definitely steal hearts. Do remember to fold the sleeves, though.
- Collared T-shirts with denims or chinos give a laidback, fun vibe without looking careless. Tight T-shirts and/or pants should be a total no-no.
- Men should experiment with colour not to look trendy or cool, but if it suits their personality and body type. If you wear it confidently, we will appreciate the effort.
- A man wearing a great watch is very impressive – it speaks volumes about who you are.
- Shoes can make or break your outfit.
- Keep your hair simple and non-fussy, using only as much gel as you need.
- Clean-shaven as well as bearded men look good, but if your beard isn’t trimmed or groomed, it’s a big put-off.
- Perfume can add a lot to your personality. Select a light one that suits the time of the day. A heavy fragrance in hot weather is not a great idea.