“We Consider The Brain And Heart To Be More Important Than Your Brawn” – Kirti Kulhari
MW Staff 1 min read
Actress Kirti Kulhari on being a hygiene freak, how men who help with chores are sexier, and more.
- We are not fragile princesses waiting for our knight in shining armour. We are strong and beautiful women playing our parts in the world to perfection.
- They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. It’s not the only way to our hearts, but we love good food too.
- We may not always laugh at your jokes, but we’ll laugh at you sometimes. Come on, be a sport.
- Suited and booted? Nope. How about an apron and a mop? Because men who help with chores are sexy.
- You may be a gym freak, but we consider the brain and heart to be more important than your brawn.
- We can admire a woman’s beauty as well as be extremely jealous of it, all at the same time.
- You can’t mess with our memory. Be it what you wore on our 8th date or why we fought the 165th time, we remember it all – so beware.
- The freedom to shop to our heart’s content, loads of kisses and warm hugs and someone to make us laugh is all we need.
- Hygiene matters to us. It matters to us a lot. It matters to us the most. Actually, the truth is that we are hygiene freaks. There, I said it.
- We love shoes. I honestly don’t know why, but we do. But so do men, actually.