5 things you didn’t know about Rahul Sharma
From music and cars to designer labels, here are some interesting facts about the Micromax co-founder and actor Asin’s rumoured fiancé
1. His phone is loaded with music to last him at least 4-5 hours. Sharma loves a mix of rock, EDM and soft numbers, and is especially drawn to Calvin Harris, Tiesto, David Guetta and Avicii at the moment.
2. He’s quite the clothes horse. Brands like Emporio Armani, Tom Ford, Dolce & Gabbana, Paul Smith and G-Star Raw can be found in his wardrobe.
3. He owns a Bentley Supersport Limited Edition, a BMW X6 and a Mercedes GL450. His favourite car is his latest buy, the Rolls Royce Ghost Series 2. He calls it the “baby of the family”.
4. He counts people from Mahatma Gandhi to Steve Jobs as sources of inspiration, and also looks up to sporting legends like Roger Federer and Lionel Messi for motivation. Entrepreneur Elon Musk is also his “favourite these days”.
5. He says Micromax’s first phone was conceptualised while he was on a trip to Bihar and saw people paying money to get their phones charged from power outlets. So, the idea was to make a phone that had a 30-day long, exceptional battery life.