Social distancing also means no sex or sex only with your partner whom you are in isolation with.
While there aren’t any official Indian health memos going around regarding sex during the times of COVID-19, you can take note from NYC Health Department’s sex memo that has gone viral on social media.
Now, COVID-19 has been found in the faeces of people who are infected with the virus but so far, COVID-19 hasn’t been found in semen or vaginal fluid.
- That being said, you are your safest sex partner. Masturbation will not spread COVID-19 especially if you clean your hands thoroughly before and after for at least 20 seconds.
- It goes without saying that orgies should be avoided.
- Kissing can easily pass COVID-19 and so can rimming or ‘eating ass’, if we are to be vulgar.
- Condoms are your best friend, as usual.
- Always remember to wash your sex toys with soap and warm water.
So, if it wasn’t bad enough already, we can’t even have sex now. It’s easy to lose your marbles in this day and age of social isolation. But you know who has a PhD in that stuff? astronauts. Naturally, these wonderful gents and ladies took it upon themselves to give us some quick tips and tricks to stay sane in these tough times.
“Being stuck at home can be challenging. When I lived on the International Space Station for nearly a year, it wasn’t easy. When I went to sleep, I was at work. When I woke up, I was still at work. Flying in space is probably the only job you absolutely cannot quit,” NASA astronaut Scott Kelly wrote in a New York Times op-ed over the weekend.
Kelly had set a record for spending almost a full year in space in 2015 and 2016.
“Take time for fun activities: I met up with crewmates for movie nights, complete with snacks, and binge-watched all of “Game of Thrones” — twice,” he added.
Also, watch this video for more: