“No One Likes Going Out On A Date With A Man Who Whines And Moans” – Aditi Rao Hydari
MW Staff 2 min read
Aditi Rao Hydari talks about the dos and don’ts of courtship, and more
- If you think women are attracted only by the way you look, think again. Good looks aren’t the only requirement to be a chick magnet. It is also the way you communicate. Stop being afraid of approaching women you are interested in. Also, pay attention to your personality. Develop an interest outside work – in art, in books, in cinema.
- You need to listen when she speaks and do it in a way that lets her know you actually heard her. She will know when you are pretending.
- No one likes going out on a date with a man who whines and moans. And believe me, men do that very often.
- Most women will tell you that men need to learn the art of flirting. Hire a coach (hopefully, they exist!) or go out with a friend whose flirting skills are pretty impressive.
- Oftentimes, we like to be alone or hang out with our girlfriends. Just like men enjoy solitude sometimes, or like to bond with their male friends. Every woman doesn’t need your constant presence.
- When we break up, it is really over for us. We aren’t waiting around, moping for you. At least not all of us and not for a long time.
- We pay closer attention to your hands than you think. If your nails are longer than ours or if they are, well, too feminine, it is unlikely to make a good impression on us.
- Just ask for directions if you are lost. Most women run out of patience with your insistence on figuring out the way yourself.
- Her friends’ opinions on you matter. Live with it.
- Telling us to relax does not work. It has the opposite effect on us.