Alright, alright, alright!
With the world ODing on Matthew McConaughey (seen in The Wolf of Wall Street , Dallas Buyers Club and True Detective in 2013), it seems that people still can’t get enough of this Texas native. In a recent episode of Saturday Night Live, host Jim Carrey was hilarious in his spoof of Matthew MacConaughey’s Lincoln car ads, while Kate Hudson did a fabulous impression of him at the American Cinematheque awards held in Beverly Hills.
Here, we list the best impressions of him by his fellow actors.
1. Jim Carrey as Matthew McConaughey for three Lincoln car ads, starring his True Detective character Rust Cohle, for SNL.
2. Kate Hudson impersonates her Fool’s Gold co-star.
3. Matt Damon works in a little bit of Matthew McConaughey for David Letterman.
4. Taran Killan nails it on SNL with his impression of McConaughey.
5. Channing Tatum masquerades as his Magic Mike co-star, again for SNL.
Latest posts by MW Staff (see all)
- The Giorgio Armani Made To Measure Experience With Shahid Kapoor - November 24, 2017
- BREAKING! ‘Padmavati’ Saga Takes First Life: Dead Body Found At Jaipur Fort With Slogans Against Movie - November 24, 2017
- Bollywood Meets Cricket: Zaheer Khan Marries Sagarika Ghatge - November 23, 2017