A Woman’s Take
“Keep your shoes clean and polished” advices model and actor Sarah Jane Dias
– Fashion nonconformity is my style. Fashion is always about your individual sense of style.
– The common mistake most make is to overdo things. And that applies to men too.
– When in doubt, keep it simple and classic.
– Accessories should be accessories, not affectations. Don’t wear an accessory, even if it’s a scarf, if you aren’t sure how it will look on you.
– A pocket square is a stylish accessory for men. It adds an extra polish to your look. Use it to your advantage.
– In your accessory wardrobe, include a bow tie. They look fabulous on most red carpet occasions.
– No wardrobe is complete without a pair of brogues.
– I like the way Dino Morea dresses. There is something very vintage about his look. I like British style.
– A suit jacket should fit like a glove. Anything that’s too loose does not belong to you.
– A bulky wallet will make you look gauche, not rich. Carry only the essentials.
– Keep your shoes clean and polished. Nothing looks worse than scuffed and faded toes.
– The plain black or white T-shirt never goes out of style.
– Play to your strengths. Dressing casually doesn’t mean dressing sloppy. If you are wearing a hoodie, make sure it hugs your body.
– When in doubt, ask a woman. They can give you the best advice on what looks good on you.