OnePlus has had a steady rise in the Indian smartphone market with its exceptional specifications and reasonable prices. And after six months of launching the OnePlus 3, it is now back with the new OnePlus 3T, which is a revamped version of the former. So is it better than the OnePlus 3? For that, we’ve listed down a few things you need to know about the new smartphone.
- With subtle styling, quite similar to the OnePlus 3, this new smartphone has been crafted out of a single aluminium alloy block and allows for more comfort while you’re holding it. With its refined edges and curved body, the OnePlus 3T’s camera lens comes with a sapphire glass, coupled with a scratch resistant cover that helps protect the lens.
- The OnePlus 3T will be available in two options: 64 GB and 128 GB capacity.
- The front camera of OnePlus 3T has had a major upgrade to 16 megapixels, which means, you’ll be able to click selfies even in low-light condition. The only issue here is, the OnePlus 3T does not support video recording in the 4K format.
- With a Snapdragon 821 chipset, a 6 GB RAM and a bigger 3400mAh battery, this new improved smartphone is faster than ever with lesser slowdowns.
- The 5.5 inch full HD Optic AMOLED display remains the same with little to no change.
- With the Oxygen OS, the smartphone’s user experience is simpler with no complications, whatsoever.
So is this the best OnePlus smartphone ever? It’s up to you to decide. The device goes on sale from December 14th and is priced at Rs 29,999.