- 20 years in pioneering thoughts for the quintessential man.
- A set of extraordinarily creative minds.
- A classic confluence of nostalgic influences and a new dawn of change.
- Join us. Write your story.
Open Positions at Man's World
- Work dynamically with WordPress themes and designs
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of all front-end websites.
- Design and implementation of new features and functionalities for existing assets
- Assist and guide existing website architecture
- Design responsive, cross-platform email templates
- Create designs for all social media channels on a regular basis
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with all aspects of WordPress content management system
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw
- Proficient knowledge and experience using mass email marketing distribution platforms
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Adept with the Digital and Social Media design trends
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent
style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to take direction and work both independently and collaboratively on assignments
- Awareness of the latest trends and technologies used in web design and development
Digital Marketing Executive
Man’s World India and Rolling Stone India are jointly looking for a Inbound Marketing and Activations executive to execute digital content strategies and campaign design, SEO elements across web assets, run SEM campaigns for advertorials, and execute a solid digital plan to optimize reach and build ad revenue across marketing channels. The individual must have fantastic communication skills in English, with a deep-seated interest and enthusiasm for digital consumer behavior. He/She must be sincere and reliable with a matured work ethic, and willing to work in a dynamic environment dealing with conservative deadlines and high delivery standards. Preference will be given to candidates with a penchant and passion for the written word, and/or experience in basic HTML. The role reports to the head of digital strategy.
- Responsible for delivering growth against targets for all digital channels
- Maintain and analyse content insights to help shape content calendars and fine tune the content strategy, based on best growth practices and benchmarks.
- Working on website analytics to generate Audience insights – share actionable intelligence across teams
- Identify gaps in social strategy and optimize for scaling up the traffic from social platforms. Work with the editorial teams on social promotions’ plan for editorial content across platforms like FB, Instagram, Twitter. Track the social performance across platforms and benchmark with competitors.
- Create & share weekly, monthly reports on growth via assets
- Increase reach and nurture via engagement across funnels – Newsletters, Subscriptions, Registrations
- Working towards implementing the best SEO practices and increasing the website rank consistently
- Planning and executing digital campaigns while optimizing them for ROI
- Be able to recognize and target persona buckets for both editorials and advertorials and run organic campaigns accordingly
- Introduce new channels and distribute all content diligently and consistently across all channels
- Introduce innovations and discipline into the channel strategy
- Ideate on content strategy for digital marketing to improve reach and engagement
- Create and execute digital properties to constantly improve and build the MW and RS brands online
- Work with the Head of Digital to execute the structure and plan to activate wider reach
- Build brand assets and business development pitch assistance to add digital portfolios on revenue for the Marketing department
Skills and Experience
- Must Have: Minimum 2+ years of inbound marketing experience in delivering targets for increasing digital readership, reach and engagement for Media/Publishing platforms/companies.
- Experience in scaling up audiences across digital platforms organically for publishing platforms, through innovative content strategy
- Hands-on experience in using analytics and CRM tools – Google Analytics, Search console, FB Insights, Hubspot, MailChimp, Social analytical tools & listening toolsComfortable multi-tasking & to work well under pressure. Excellent at collaborating across departments/teams.
- Proactive team-player, collaborator, and energy bunny with a dependable streak.”
- Comfortable multi-tasking & to work well under pressure. Excellent at collaborating across departments/teams.
- Proactive team-player, collaborator, quick learner, and curious energy bunny rolled into one with a dependable streak.
Intern - Copywriter
Intern - Digital Marketing