- 20 years in pioneering thoughts for the quintessential man.
- A set of extraordinarily creative minds.
- A classic confluence of nostalgic influences and a new dawn of change.
- Join us. Write your story.
Open Positions at Man's World
- Work dynamically with WordPress themes and designs
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of all front-end websites.
- Design and implementation of new features and functionalities for existing assets
- Assist and guide existing website architecture
- Design responsive, cross-platform email templates
- Create designs for all social media channels on a regular basis
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with all aspects of WordPress content management system
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw
- Proficient knowledge and experience using mass email marketing distribution platforms
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Adept with the Digital and Social Media design trends
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent
style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to take direction and work both independently and collaboratively on assignments
- Awareness of the latest trends and technologies used in web design and development
Digital Marketing Executive
Man’s World India and Rolling Stone India are jointly looking for a Inbound Marketing and Activations executive to execute digital content strategies and campaign design, SEO elements across web assets, run SEM campaigns for advertorials, and execute a solid digital plan to optimize reach and build ad revenue across marketing channels. The individual must have fantastic communication skills in English, with a deep-seated interest and enthusiasm for digital consumer behavior. He/She must be sincere and reliable with a matured work ethic, and willing to work in a dynamic environment dealing with conservative deadlines and high delivery standards. Preference will be given to candidates with a penchant and passion for the written word, and/or experience in basic HTML. The role reports to the head of digital strategy.
- Responsible for delivering growth against targets for all digital channels
- Maintain and analyse content insights to help shape content calendars and fine tune the content strategy, based on best growth practices and benchmarks.
- Working on website analytics to generate Audience insights – share actionable intelligence across teams
- Identify gaps in social strategy and optimize for scaling up the traffic from social platforms. Work with the editorial teams on social promotions’ plan for editorial content across platforms like FB, Instagram, Twitter. Track the social performance across platforms and benchmark with competitors.
- Create & share weekly, monthly reports on growth via assets
- Increase reach and nurture via engagement across funnels – Newsletters, Subscriptions, Registrations
- Working towards implementing the best SEO practices and increasing the website rank consistently
- Planning and executing digital campaigns while optimizing them for ROI
- Be able to recognize and target persona buckets for both editorials and advertorials and run organic campaigns accordingly
- Introduce new channels and distribute all content diligently and consistently across all channels
- Introduce innovations and discipline into the channel strategy
- Ideate on content strategy for digital marketing to improve reach and engagement
- Create and execute digital properties to constantly improve and build the MW and RS brands online
- Work with the Head of Digital to execute the structure and plan to activate wider reach
- Build brand assets and business development pitch assistance to add digital portfolios on revenue for the Marketing department
Skills and Experience
- Must Have: Minimum 2+ years of inbound marketing experience in delivering targets for increasing digital readership, reach and engagement for Media/Publishing platforms/companies.
- Experience in scaling up audiences across digital platforms organically for publishing platforms, through innovative content strategy
- Hands-on experience in using analytics and CRM tools – Google Analytics, Search console, FB Insights, Hubspot, MailChimp, Social analytical tools & listening toolsComfortable multi-tasking & to work well under pressure. Excellent at collaborating across departments/teams.
- Proactive team-player, collaborator, and energy bunny with a dependable streak.”
- Comfortable multi-tasking & to work well under pressure. Excellent at collaborating across departments/teams.
- Proactive team-player, collaborator, quick learner, and curious energy bunny rolled into one with a dependable streak.
Intern - Digital
Man’s World India are looking for a Digital Intern to manage the digital front. The individual must have fantastic communication skills in English, with a deep-seated interest and enthusiasm to pursue a career in writing and publishing. He/She must be sincere and reliable with a matured work ethic, and willing to work in a dynamic environment dealing with conservative deadlines and high delivery standards.
Preference will be given to candidates with a penchant and passion for the written word, and/or experience in basic WordPress.
The role reports to the Head of Digital Strategy and the Executive Editor.
- Responsible for posting editorials on a daily basis
- Curation and/or creating feature images for the editorials
- Transcription of Celebrity Interviews for the digital platforms
- Creating written content across categories
Skills and Experience
- Must Have: Basic Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking & to work well under pressure.
- Excellent at collaborating across departments/teams.
- Proactive team-player, quick learner, and curious energy bunny rolled into one with a dependable streak.
Serious candidates based out of Mumbai may share their profiles with email@example.com, with the role in the subject line.
What did the school do for their students?
You can see high school leavers on Wikipedia or on their website, but what about all the others who have finished or are studying in this school? These five exceptional people from Wikipedia may claim the glory of the school, but what about the thousands of others, not so well known, who go to work world every year?
This is where LinkedIn and Google were my best friend. (I don’t care if you don’t have a LinkedIn account. You can just Google \”LinkedIn Schulich School of Business\”, and the list comes from people who visited Shulich in the past.).
I saw where my potential university accepted all of his graduates and current students.
I was looking for people who were in a particular stream in the business I was interested in, and for the graduates working in the companies I was interested in. For example, if I wanted to see the Shulich awards that work in Google, I would be like at the Google LinkedIn Schulich School. So I saw where my potential university accepted all of my graduates and current students to get a better idea of where the school could take me. I know this is a long way, but a huge factor in school selection must be based on how it can help you reach your end goal (a.k.a job at the end) ..
Students from historical faculty need history essay ? Fast delivery and quality guarantee!
How’s school rank against the others?
State ranking of universities, based on factors such as student happiness, reputation, university life, general status in the ranking of the best business schools, matters to me. So, I mentioned it.
Where was the school?You can read about school as much as you want and see pictures on the Internet, but it’s always different. So I went to what I could imagine myself in some particular school. For example, Rotman Commerce in UofT appeared as a campus that I could enjoy (in the center of Toronto, a dream comparable to Shuliha’s location). Schools such as Queen’s in Kingston and West London were not the most attractive to me (they are really small towns compared to GTA, where I grew up), although they had an incredible social setting for it. In the end, it depends on how much weight you give to this factor in your decision. Campus Shulyha was literally in the center, which was not my best, but it wasn’t for me …
Graduates and students [ Shulykha] seemed more to me than me, I. ..
These factors are by no means set in stone. There are so many factors that can be taken into account, for example, the number of students enrolled in a year (if you care about a strong sense of community), the professor (if you want to know what they like), the size of the class (if you want to know how much attention you will pay), social life, and so on. Take all these questions to you, and bring your decision, based on what you’ve learned about the factors that you’ve been watching, and which are most important to you. Using my history as a guideline, I hope you will feel a lot more confident that the university offer to accept …
At the end, every time I looked at me, I felt more at Shulić than I could see myself in IVEY or Roetman, or other programs and schools to which I was accepted. Graduates and students seemed more like me. Besides, it doesn’t hurt that my parents were very happy that I chose Shuliha. In no case may I return the future students of Shulić, but I wanted to share the way I came to a decision that made me feel right in my gut. Perhaps you can learn something from my process, regardless of which programs you used (do not necessarily have to be a business) ..
I wish you all the best to pick up a program/university that is right for you! It’s more complicated than that, so make sure you’re the one with the school that you chose to visit …
* The views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those who are from the Student Life Network or their partners …
Rufida is leaving for the second year at the Shuklik School of Business at York University and is likely to study or search for his next adventure. With all things related to travel, her goal is to reach every continent