“Wear A Smile Or A Smirk And Keep Your Sense Of Humour Intact When Dressed In A Suit” – Neha Sharma
Shweta Mehta Sen 1 min read
Actress Neha Sharma’s take on men, style and how to look good
- Style should be individual and independent of what’s in fashion. Trends change, but style is eternal.
- Comfort is the key. You should wear the clothes instead of the clothes wearing you. Your personality should shine through in what you wear.
- Buy what you know works for your body, and only buy it if fits well. The right fit is everything.
- Money shouldn’t define taste; confidence should. Today, everybody can look chic in inexpensive clothes, even if they are just jeans with a T shirt.
- Reinvent new combinations of what you already own. Improvise and be more creative. Mixing and matching is a great way to have fun with dressing.
- Black and white are the best colours on men, according to me. I love men in basics in these two colours.
- A great pair of shoes always draws attention. Make sure you pick the right style to go with your ensemble.
- Wear a smile or a smirk and keep your sense of humour intact when dressed in a suit. Nothing is more attractive than a man in a suit and a few jokes handy.