Laila Main Laila or Haseeno Ka Deewana: Who Did It Better?
Here’s taking a look at who wins the first round before the big release.
The Raees vs Kaabil clash has been making quite a buzz in the Bollywood circuit. The filmmakers are seemingly at loggerheads, with each of them making every bit of an effort to reap more benefits from their respective releases.
But right before the big releases, the two decided to roll out their trump cards in the form of item numbers. So who did it better? Was it Sunny Leone’s Laila Main Laila or Urvashi Rautela’s Haseeno Ka Deewana that heat up our screens?
But before we get to this question, the important thing to note here is that both the songs have been reprised from older versions of popular Hindi film tracks. So here’s taking a look at who wins the first round before the big release.
- Starting with the music, if you notice Sunny Leone’s Laila Main Laila has an ‘80s feel to it and is performance oriented while Haseeno Ka Deewana is more of a new-age dance number. Choreography-wise, Sunny Leone’s sexy moves steal the show and it is Laila Main Laila all the way.
- One of the most important elements of a remix is the music and how well it has been recreated. With the thumping beats and the scintillating dance performance by Sunny Leone (who looks absolutely breathtaking in every frame), Laila Main Laila has managed to retain the very essence of the original classic, unlike Haseeno Ka Deewana.
Watch Laila Main Laila
- Another point to note here is the fact that while Sunny Leone is the reigning queen of item numbers, Urvashi is relatively a newcomer in the business who’s only starred in two other songs previously.
Watch Haseeno Ka Deewana
- Unlike Haseeono Ka Deewana, Laila Main Laila makers employed better marketing techniques for their promotions. And with the extra efforts by King Khan on Twitter, it managed to build more anticipation among the audiences.
- This is the first time Sunny Leone shared screen space with the Badshah and their electrifying chemistry made all the difference.
- And lastly, the numbers say it all. While the YouTube views for Laila Main Laila is about 80,672,943, the numbers for Haseeno Ka Deewana are 52,717,136.
So we have a clear winner here.