Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Shares More Pictures From His Secret Wedding
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson gave everyone a pleasant surprise when he announced he was married to Lauren Hashian through an Instagram post on August 18. But now the actor has shared a bunch of intimate pictures from his wedding day.
Johnson shared the pictures with his 155 million followers through two Instagram posts consisting of 10 pictures each. The pictures were captured by Jon Brandon Cruz and give us an inside look into the ceremonies.
The wedding was a small and lowkey affair. It took place at a venue overlooking the ocean and it looked like Hawaiian shirts were the dress code.
The menu was all-organic, yet diverse. The items on the menu included:
- Artisan breads, pastries, fruit, and charcuterie served with gourmet fruit jams and house-whipped butter
- A choice of pancakes including banana, coconut, blueberry, and classic, all served with maple syrup
- Slow-baked brioche French toast with small-batch maple syrup
- Open-face frittata with cheddar, broccoli, and applewood smoked bacon
- Chicken salad with romaine lettuce, avocado, and asparagus with creamy ranch dressing and shaved parmesan
- Mini grilled cheese toast with roasted tomato basil soup
- Pan-roasted Yukon gold breakfast potatoes with caramelized onions and herbs
- Warm steak sliders with caramelized onions, aged cheddar and organic scrambled eggs
- Hickory-smoked thick-cut bacon, Canadian ham, and local pork sausage.
The wedding cake was a three-tiered traditional white cake which was decorated with white flowers cascading down the side with the top was sprinkled with multicoloured candies.
“We love you family,” Johnson wrote in an Instagram caption. “On our wedding day, thank you for giving us your full hearts, love, and support.
“Meant the world to us. Our ohana who sang beautiful songs and danced gorgeous hulas for us, also known in the streets as droppin’ it like its hot.”
Johnson also revealed how he managed to keep such a big affair a small little secret.
“To carry out my #1 goal of complete privacy, no wedding planners or outside resources were hired. Everything you see was created by hand, by staff and family only,” he said.
“The end results were spectacular and @laurenhashianofficial and I will forever be grateful for helping our hearts sing on this day,” he added.