Here’s What To Expect If You’re Heading To A Cinema Hall This Weekend
As announced by the government, cinema halls and theatres have…
As announced by the government, cinema halls and theatres have re-opened in most parts of the country under Unlock 5 after having been shut for almost seven months due to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Under the Unlock 5 guidelines, states and union territories have been allowed to re-open cinema halls under the condition that they aren’t in COVID-19 containment zones. Specific measures have also been taken by the theatres to ensure the prevention of the COVID-19 virus.
For example, PVR Cinema in Delhi has a new set of rules:
- Digital ticket booking
- Digital Food or Beverages Booking
- There will also be 3 safety kits at the ticket counter priced at Rs 30, Rs 40, and Rs 50. This safety kit includes masks, hand sanitizers, hand gloves.
- Social distancing
- Hand Sanitizer
- Thermal Screening
- Alternate seating arrangement i.e. seating arrangement with one seat left
- AC temperature in auditorium or cinema hall will remain between 24 and 30 degrees
- The customer whose temperature is higher in the temperature will not be allowed to enter and the entire ticket money will be refunded.
However, the first day at the cinemas was uneventful, reopens the Times of India.
Seating arrangement inside the auditorium of the cinemas, theatres, and multiplexes have also been made in such a way that adequate physical distancing is maintained.