Spotify has just revealed their official Songs of Summer list, an annual roundup of the top-streamed songs on the platform during the summer season.
Taking the top spot is Olivia Rodrigo’s hit single Good 4 U, which took the top spot on both Spotify’s Top U.S. Songs of Summer and Top Global Songs of Summer lists. For the global list, following Rodrigo is Måneskin’s Beggin and Rauw Alejandro with Todo De Ti. Lil Nas X’s Montero (Call Me By Your Name), and Doja Cat’s SZA collab Kiss Me More rounded out the top five of the 20 most-played songs.
As for the U.S. top 5, Kiss Me More ranked second, Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber’s STAY ranked third, while Rodrigo’s Deja Vu and Traitor took the fourth and fifth spots. Eight of Rodrigo’s 11 tracks from her debut album Sour ended up in the top 20 songs of the summer list in the United States.
Take a look at the full Songs of Summer list below.
- “good 4 u” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “Beggin’” by Måneskin
- “Todo De Ti” by Rauw Alejandro
- “MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)” by Lil Nas X
- “Kiss Me More (feat. SZA)” by Doja Cat
- “STAY (with Justin Bieber)” by The Kid LAROI
- “Yonaguni” by Bad Bunny
- “Bad Habits” by Ed Sheeran
- “Butter” by BTS
- “Levitating (feat. DaBaby)” by Dua Lipa
- “deja vu” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE” by Måneskin
- “Peaches (feat. Daniel Caesar & Giveon)” by Justin Bieber
- “traitor” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “Qué Más Pues?” by J Balvin, Maria Becerra
- “Save Your Tears (with Ariana Grande) (Remix)” by The Weeknd
- “drivers licence” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “happier” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “Leave The Door Open” by Bruno Mars, Anderson.Paak, Silk Sonic
- “Astronaut In The Ocean” by Masked Wolf