We spoke to Sunny Leone about what irks her about the way Indian men dress, what men should wear at a formal occasion and the one thing that every man should have in his wardrobe.
- Every man should have his own unique style. If you like rock n’ roll, wear it. If you like that golfer look, then go for it. Whatever style it is that you love, just rock it, because that becomes your own personal statement.
- A man should have a black suit and a black tuxedo that is fitted. If you haven’t worn it in six months, try it on again, and makes sure it fits properly, because you never know when you’re going to need a suit.
- Good hygiene is most important when it comes to grooming, and body odour is a strict no-no. Also, it’s important to brush your teeth.
- For a formal occasion, a man should wear a suit, but also wear something nicely fitted inside that suit. That way, if you feel like taking your jacket off, because you’re dancing the night away, you still look handsome.
- The one thing that Indian men should change about the way that they dress is that they should not wear something that their wife or mom picks out for them. That is really unattractive. I think the biggest thing for me is knowing that a man is completely independent, and capable of doing things without their mom or their wife.