“I Think Women Know More Than Men, And Understand Life Better Than Most Men” – Kareena Kapoor Khan
Deepali Nandwani 1 min read
Happy birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan! As she turns 36 today, here’s Kareena Kapoor Khan’s take on men, women and relationships.
- We generally know what we want, and what we expect from life. I think that women know more than men, and understand life better than most men.
- We like integrity, humour and kindness in men.
- We get put off by men who are indecisive and dishonest. And believe me, we know and can identify the signs.
- The first thing we look for in a man is the way he is groomed, the way he carries himself — and this is true for almost every woman.
- But after that first impression, there has to be more to a man. He has to have a personality and intelligence. We should be able to have a good conversation with him.
- We get put off by men who never get their hands dirty, those who live off their billionaire fathers. Get out there and work for a living.
- We pay closer attention to your hands than you think. It’s bad enough if you don’t have manly hands, but if your nails are longer than ours, forget it.
- We, too, love the fact that we can lead our own lives and enjoy our space. We have a career, which takes us to places and also gives us space.
- You don’t have to understand our obsession with shoes. You do, however, need to respect that they are important in our life and live with that fact.
- If we stop caring about dressing up in front of you, then all romance has officially gone out of the window.