Model and Actress Evelyn Sharma’s Take On How To Look Good
Evelyn Sharma is a model and actress of German-Indian origin who began her acting career in the British film, Turn Left. Later on, she featured in films such as Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Nautanki Saala, Issaq, Yaariyaan, Kuch Kuch Locha Hai and Ishqedarriyaan. Here is this multi-talented woman talk about how to strike a good balance when dressing and her choice of well-dressed men in the film industry.
- You don’t need to have an ideal body to look good in what you’re wearing. Dress according to the activities and the image you want to project. Linen shirts and blue jeans work great for men.
- Dressing according to trends can be fun, but if it’s not appropriate for the occasion or time, it can make you look out of place.
- On a date, dress in a manner that she understands you take her seriously. Denims strike a nice balance and can be paired with anything from a short-sleeved collared shirt to a sports jacket.
- Ranbir Kapoor is smoking hot in casual as well as formal attire, while Farhan Akhtar always has an edgy look. Of late, I also really enjoy the styles that Ayushmann Khurrana has been sporting.
- A man should smell good, period!
- I love a guy wearing a nice pair of shoes that aren’t scruffy. They needn’t be a designer pair; just simple and classy.